Life with young children takes a lot of maintenance.
And a mom of little ones has a wide scope of responsibility. Your daily life may involve breastfeeding multiple times a day, cutting up food into tiny pieces, navigating naptimes, keeping up with growth spurts, cleaning up messes, doing the laundry and the dishes, and shopping for groceries – all while trying to stay under a budget and find time for yourself. Whew!
Does the never-ending cycle of daily tasks leave you feeling as if you spend more time maintaining life than actually living life?
Are you living well or are you, well, living?
Do you wish you could streamline more aspects of your daily life so the practical things don’t take up as much time or energy?
Would you like to have a more efficient and less stressful home life?
Although there are seasons of motherhood where survival mode is necessary, it shouldn’t become the new normal with no end in sight.
After all, you want to enjoy the early years of motherhood. Not just wish it away to a time when you get more sleep or have more time for yourself.
Here at Simplifying Mom Life you’ll find practical ways to streamline the necessities so you have more time to focus on what matters most and, ultimately, live well with little ones.
You’ll find simple, practical, and affordable solutions on the following topics:
LIFE AT HOME
- Decluttering tips to simplify your home life.
- Organization ideas to set up efficient home systems.
- Meal planning to automate meal times.
- Crockpot recipes and freezer cooking ideas to save time, money and energy.
LIFE AS MOM
- Motherhood tips from pregnancy to potty training.
- Productivity and prioritizing hacks to get more done in less time, with intention.
- Self-care ideas, because you can’t pour from an empty cup.
LIFE WITH KIDS
- Routines and schedules for SAHM’s or WAHM’s with babies or toddlers.
- Family travel tips and things to do in Orange County, from a local’s perspective.